Interested in working for car360?
Want to join the team? Take a look at our available roles and get in touch today.
CAR360 is an award winning digital online car retailer specialising in premium brands. With customer service at the heart of everything we do we promise our customers Premium Cars, Premium Service, and a Premium Experience. Our aim is to transform the car buying journey into something that is enjoyable, convenient, easy and stress free.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Customer Experience, candidates should be passionate about delivering the very best customer service at every step of the car buying process and always looking for ways to enhance or exceed customer’s expectations.
- Answering customers enquiries quickly and efficiently.
- Supporting customers through the car buying process.
- Guiding customers through Part Exchange and Finance Applications.
- Complete accurate customer records.
- Work closely with our Operations team to arrange deliveries and hand overs.
- Hand over vehicles to customers ensuring everything goes smoothly.
- Proactively assist customers who may have issues following delivery.
- Promote additional products such as extended warranty and paint protection.
- Resolve any complaints/issues quickly with the assistance of Manager if necessary.
- Aiding the CAR360 team to ensure the customer areas are always kept tidy and presentable.
- Work to ensure a 5-star Trustpilot score for customer experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communicator and highly personable.
- Previous experience of working in service or hospitality roles is desirable but not essential.
- A 'Can Do' attitude.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to always remain calm.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- A keen interest in premium cars.
- Applicants must have a full UK driving licence.
- OTE £43,000 - £53,000
- Company Pension Scheme
- 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Training and development opportunities
- Fun working environment with emphasis on teamwork